Port Blacksand Memorial Home
Collected here for your convenience are the most often read and re-read entries from this blog, last updated December 2, 2011.
I make no claims as to the quality of these entries and thoughts other than to say that I enjoyed writing them, and people have taken time to read them and tell others of them.
- Billy Idol on Gaming
- ‘Always Say ‘Yes…’’
- ‘The Goals of an RPG, or the R.P.G’s of gaming’
- ‘Premature Imagination’
- Come Strange Eons, Even Cthulhu Campaigns May Last
- Discomfort, Fear, Terror, and Vast Cosmic Horror, on a dime a day
- RPG DNA: Memories and Inspirations
- What’s the Point?
- All for One: Regime Diabolique Review
- Imbalance Principle
- Ubiquity in Use: Weak Characters?
- Let those with eyes see
- Corruption: the other white meat
- Rewards of Risk
- Unusual Suspects
- The GM of Many Parts
- Making World-Building Memorable
- By any other name~
- Relearning an old favorite
- Playing Proactively – A Rant?
- Buddha was not a Roleplayer
- Jacques Couteau was a Roleplayer
- Secrets of the Templars
- The Skill of Immersion
- Desolation Boulevard
- GM: The Core Principles
- Dive! Dive! Dive!
- Character Poisoning
- Cracking Open the Skull of Evil
- Old Mechwarrior shares old House Rules
- In Search of Cadmus
- Corruption: The Other White Meat
- Divvying up the Divinations
- Alien Geometry
- Playing to Type: Genre Fidelity and Growth
- Come Hell or High Water
- Interrogation in A Time of War
- The Thrill of Victory and the Agony of Conversation
- Let the Beats Fall Where They May