By way of explanation… This post is one of two entries the Casting Shadows blog will be contributing to the May of the Dead blog carnival. This entry encourages a more implacable yet more personal approach to motivating and envisioning the risen dead. The next, due on May 21, will travel in the other direction, daring … Read more
Whispers in Darkness
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/V-fL8zopddI?a What if Superman Punched You? 3 days ago
- Tempering the Man of Steel wp.me/pTI80-10t 4 days ago
- Saturday Seed ~ 160 (Call of Cthulhu) wp.me/pTI80-10n 4 days ago
Colours out of Space
Runeslinger on Tempering the Man of Stee… anarkeith on Tempering the Man of Stee… Runeslinger on A Project for the Morrow Matt on A Project for the Morrow The Morrow Project P… on A Project for the Morrow Runeslinger on Kicking my own tires as a Kick…
Bletherad Public Library
SplatsAces & Eights All for One A Time of War Battletech Battletech Lunchtime Challenge Call of Cthulhu casting shadows Catalyst Game Labs Character creation Character Development Daring Tales Desolation gaming Hollow Earth Expedition Icons korean peninsula Leagues of Adventure live report Mechwarrior Palladium Fantasy Play-by-mail game playing in games Plot Hooks Plot Ideas Pulp pulp adventures role-playing Role-playing game roleplaying roleplaying games roleplaying system RPG running games Serial Settings setting development Shadowrun Story Hooks Story Ideas The Blog themes Thoughts Trinity Ubiquity Ubiquity Roleplaying System World of Darkness
© 2010 to present~
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to its author, Runeslinger, and this blog, Casting Shadows, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Skin of Stone, Man of Straw; Encounters Beneath the Eclipse. from Emergence Campaign Weblog The Emergence Campaign Logs
- Never Enough Games from Reality Refracted Reality Refracted
- Tuesday Magic Item – Francyn’s Belt and Scabbards from Sea of Stars RPG Design Journal Sea of Stars